What degree gets most employable?
- Subjects allied to medicine – 93%.
- Architecture, building & planning – 92%.
- Education – 90%.
- Engineering & technology – 85%.
- Computer Science – 80%.
- Mathematical sciences – 79%.
- Business studies – 75%.
- Law – 74%.
- Library Science.
- Metallurgical Engineering.
- Nuclear Engineering.
- Industrial Production Technologies.
- General Social Sciences.
- Geological And Geophysical Engineering.
- Interdisciplinary Social Sciences.
- Other Foreign Languages.
- Associate Degree.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Master's Degree.
- Doctoral Degree.
- Advertising. If you're an advertising major, you may hope to get into digital marketing, e-commerce, or sports marketing. ...
- Anthropology And Archeology. ...
- Art history. ...
- Communications. ...
- Computer Science. ...
- Creative Writing. ...
- Criminal Justice. ...
- Culinary arts.
- Radio & Television.
- Graphic Design.
- Paralegal Studies.
- Art History.
So, what are the best choices for easy associate degrees? Top picks include business, accounting, and criminal justice. These are all stable, growing fields that pay well, and studies show that most students who choose these majors are successful.
|Rank||Declared degree||Median income|
- College Degrees You Want Your Kids to Avoid. Performing arts is high on the list of college degrees to avoid. ...
- Art History / Fine Arts. ...
- Performing Arts. ...
- Anthropology / Archaeology. ...
- Fashion Design. ...
- Mass Media / Communications. ...
- Horticulture. ...
- Ethnic Studies.
- Criminal Justice.
- Religious Studies.
- Social Work.
After those who have completed their bachelor's degree, the next three degrees they can obtain are as follows. The next three are the Master of Science or Arts, Master of Philosophy( MPhil), and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D.)
What is better bachelors or masters?
If you already completed a bachelor's degree program, getting your master's degree may be the most beneficial next step in terms of salary expectations and career advancement. You may want to pursue a master's degree program if: You're looking to switch careers and improve job prospects.
The Doctor of Education is technically higher than the PhD.. It is longer and can require you to study more than one area of expertise in addition to doing the dissertation - longer credits, longer study, more costly.
|Rank||Degree subject||% high meaning|
|2||Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS)||44%|
|3||Applied Economics and Management||69%|
- Computer Science and Information Systems.
- Business and Management Studies.
- Accountancy and Finance.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Economics and Econometrics.